Saturday 27 December 2014

Progress report

Thought I would just check in and let you all know how I am doing. Today is day 4 of my 'Crazy 8' challenge and I have to say I feel good! Had work yesterday at 7 o'clock and when I got in, the motivation to do my workout wasn't exactly high! But anyway I pushed through it, it was hard, but I just about managed two circuits :-) I haven't added any cardio yet, mainly because my legs are zapped after two circuits! Ideally I would like to be in a condition where I can do 3-5 circuits AND do 20 minutes of running after, obviously I am a long way away from this yet!!

Also, I think that I may be finding this tough for a few reasons.... 

1. I haven't been warming up
2 .I haven't had a rest day
3. I have been doing the workout fasted
4. My sleep putting is rubbish

So today I am going to go crazy and change things up a bit and see if my workouts are easier...

1. I am going to warm up
2. Make sure I am fueled up for exercise

Going to workout out later on today and see if that helps, I may have more energy, it's just a case of finding what works for me and sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment